Easy Antler Chews are specially designed for very young puppies, older dogs or 'lazy' chewers Hand cut lengthways to expose the tasty nutritious inner antler marrow, making it easy for these dogs to enjoy the tasty bits without too much hard work!
These chews are best for dogs that do not have strong jaws and are not strong chewers.
**All Green & Wilds Premium Antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.**
Easy Antler Chews are hand cut lengthways to expose the tasty nutritious inner antler marrow
Clean and safe with low odour, to humans anyway!
They are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, just pure and natural!
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, low odour chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, that lasts for ages.
Finest quality…........not all antler chews are the same!
Green & Wild's Antlers are hand washed in pure water, hand cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges.
Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK.
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflamation from arthritic conditions
- Made from Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
Safety Notice: Chew must be removed from dog once the inner marrow has been consumed
Make sure that the chew is big enough for your dog and remove it if it becomes a choking hazard.
Your dog should be supervised whilst using their Antler Dog Chew.
Product Size: Not all antlers are the same but rough approximation is as follows:
Small - 25g+
Medium - 35g+
Large - 75g+
Extra Large - 115g+
Easynormous - 150g+